Ranunculus 'Aviv Red'
- Position: full sun
- Soil: fertile, moist but freely draining
- Rate of growth: average to fast
- Flowering period: May to June
- Hardiness: fully hardy
Fab when planted with rich purples, oranges and yellows, the 'Aviv' ranunculus were originally bred for the cut flower market and have larger than average flowers.
- Garden care: Plant the tallon-like corms in autumn or spring 8cm deep and a similar distance apart with their 'fingers' facing downwards.
- Harmful if eaten/may cause skin allergy
There are currently no 'goes well with' suggestions for this item.