- Standard £4.99
- Next / named day £6.99
- Click & collect FREE
- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: moist, well-drained, humus-rich, acid soil or ericaceous compost
- Rate of growth: average
- Flowering period: April and May
- Hardiness: fully hardy
Masses of broadly funnel-shaped, purplish-blue flowers cover this evergreen shrub in mid- and late spring, putting on a really impressive display. The foliage is small and grey-green, and when bruised gently it is aromatic. It forms a compact low mound that makes it particularly good for patio pots, larger rock gardens, or front of border positions.
- Garden care: Avoid planting too deeply and apply a generous mulch of leaf mould around the base of the plant each spring.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Accurate Instructions
- Smaller Than I Thought
- Small In Size
Comments about Rhododendron impeditum:
This was bought as a gift, and apart from being a bit smaller than I thought, has been well appreciated.
- Your Gardening Experience:
There are currently no articles for this item.