Ranunculus 'Aviv Rose'
ranunculus bulbs ('Aviv Pink')
- Position: full sun
- Soil: fertile, moist but freely draining
- Rate of growth: average to fast
- Flowering period: May to June
- Hardiness: fully hardy
Bowl-shaped flowers, which are packed full of soft pink petals top upright stems in early summer. Great for cutting and adding to the vase, they make wonderful additions to patio pots and are fab when drifted in clumps through the front of a mixed border.
- Garden care: Plant the tallon-like corms in autumn or spring 8cm deep and a similar distance apart with their 'fingers' facing downwards.
- Harmful if eaten/may cause skin allergy
There are currently no 'goes well with' suggestions for this item.