alpine mint bush
- Position: full sun
- Soil: moderately fertile, moist but well-drained soil
- Rate of growth: average to fast-growing
- Flowering period: June to August
- Hardiness: frost hardy (needs winter protection)
An Australian native, this is a compact, aromatic, evergreen shrub with small, lustrous rounded leaves. From June to August, clusters of tubular, pure white flowers with distinctive purple and yellow markings appear. It is ideal for a sheltered, sunny, mixed or shrub border and looks particularly good among silver-leaved plants or strappy Phormiums.
- Garden care: After flowering lightly trim or prune any shoot that spoil the symmetry of the plant. After pruning apply a generous 5-7cm (2-3inch) mulch of well-rotted garden compost or manure around the base of the plant.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Accurate Instructions
Comments about Crocus Prostanthera cuneata:
This plant arrived in immaculate condition, very healthy and a great size.
- Your Gardening Experience:
There are currently no articles for this item.