- Position: full sun
- Soil: will tolerate most soils, except very chalky or badly drained
- Rate of growth: slow growing
- Ultimate size on St Julien rootstock: 4 x 4m (13x13ft)
- Flowering period: April to May
- Flower colour: white
- Hardiness: fully hardy
A strong-growing, self-fertile plum, that is similar to Victoria, but produces larger fruits, which will be ready to pick aproximately one week earlier. The dwarfing rootstock will produce a handsome tree that is ideal for smaller gardens.
- Garden care: When planting incorporate lots of well-rotted garden compost in the planting hole and stake firmly. Prune in summer to reduce the risk of silver leaf and bacterial canker
There are currently no articles for this item.