- Position: full sun
- Soil: fertile, well-drained soil
- Rate of growth: average
- Flowering period: June to October
- Flower colour: pure white
- Other features:long lasting cut flower
- Hardiness: hardy annual
Lovely, pure white flowers form in big, flat-topped clusters, which resemble lace-cap hydrangeas. They appear throughout the summer above the fine, fern-like foliage. This gorgeous hardy annual has an extremely long flowering period and will often flower until the first frosts. Particularly good in wilder gardens.
- Garden care:For early summer flowers, sow the seeds shallowly in seed trays in autumn and overwinter in a cold frame. Spring sowings will produce smaller plants that will flower well into autumn. Thin out when large enough to handle and potting on or planting out after the worst of the frosts have passed. Once the plant has finished flowering you can collect the seed and sow immediately to propagate more plants for the following year.
- Sow: September-October or March-May
- Flowering: June-October
- Approximate quantity: 25 seeds.
There are currently no articles for this item.