Hyacinthus orientalis 'Pink Pearl'
garden hyacinth bulbs
- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: any well-drained, moderately fertile soil (for container-grown bulbs use two parts John Innes No2 compost to one part sharp grit or bulb fibre)
- Rate of growth: average to fast
- Flowering period: April - May
- Hardiness: fully hardy
- Bulb size: 16/17
'Pink Pearl' has soft, rose pink flowers forming a dense, cylindrical cluster A wonderful addition to pots and window-boxes, it also looks lovely planted in clumps or drifts throughout the border. Plant it near a pathway or entrance, so the scent can best be appreciated.
- Garden care: Using gloves plant bulbs 10-15cm (4-6in) deep and 15cm (6in) apart in early or mid-autumn.
- Harmful if eaten/skin irritant
Reviewed by 1 customer
Which house plants you choose should depend on the environment you intend to keep them in, the space available, how much time you can spend preening them as well as your personal preference. For me, foliage house plants are the ticket, because they providRead full article
If rabbits, deer, squirrels or cats devour or scratch up your plants these wire mesh protectors will give them time to get established. The pyramid-shaped 'Rabbit Proof Cloche' and dome-shaped 'Squirrel Proof Cloche'Read full article