- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: any poor to moderately fertile, moist but well-drained soil
- Rate of growth: extremely fast-growing
- Flowering period: August and September
- Flower colour: white
- Other features: heart-shaped, dark green leaves; one of the quickest growing climbing plants; the flowers are followed by small, pinkish-white fruits
- Hardiness: fully hardy
In August and September this woody deciduous climber is literally smothered with panicles of tiny, funnel-shaped, pink-tinged white flowers. Ideal for covering an unsightly structure or wall in sun or partial shade, but plant with caution since it's extremely fast-growing and can end up choking everything in its path!
- Garden care: Each year in early spring cut back to fit the available space
There are currently no articles for this item.