Large mats studded with small bells in Cadbury-milk foil blue in July and August with small ivy-like leaves - good tumbling down a bank or wall given regular savage trims
- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: moist, well-drained, fertile soil
- Rate of growth: fast-growing
- Flowering period: July and August
- Hardiness: fully hardy
- Garden care: Protect the tender foliage from slug damage using environmentally friendly slug pellets or beer traps. During the growing season water freely.
Spreading mounds of deep purple, funnel-shaped flowers appear in July and August with heart-shaped to kidney-shaped, mid-green leaves that are retained all year. These low-growing Dalmatian bellflowers look wonderful cascading over a sunny, well-drained, rock garden or raised bed, used as edging or tucked in between paving stones or a dry-stone wall. This campanula is very vigorous, so it's best plant planted away from smaller, less competitive plants.
There are currently no articles for this item.