- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: well-drained, humus-rich soil
- Rate of growth: fast-growing
- Flowering period: March to April
- Hardiness: fully hardy
From March-April, intense blue daisy-like flowers appear, set above delicate ferny foliage. These gorgeous little wood anemones are perfect for naturalising in a mixed border, at the edge of a woodland area, or around the base of deciduous shrubs, where they shine out like jewels. For maximum impact plant in bold drifts. A stunning little plant that lifts the spirits in spring.
- Garden care:Leave undisturbed and they will spread to form large drifts. Avoide excessive winter wet and apply a generous layer of mulch in autumn.
There are currently no articles for this item.