Alstroemeria 'Saturne' (Planet Series)
- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: fertile, moist, well-drained soil
- Rate of growth: slow growing to average
- Flowering period: June and July
- Flower colour: yellow-apricot
- Other features: excellent cut flowers; contact with the foliage may cause skin irritation
- Hardiness: fully hardy
The large outer tepals of this exotic-looking cultivar have heart-shaped tips and a warm apricot-yellow hue, while the yellow inner petals have numerous near-black markings. Compact in habit, it is suitable for pots and containers.
- Garden care: Always wear gloves when working with Peruvian lilies since contact with the foliage may cause skin irritation. After flowering cut back the faded flower-stems. In autumn provide a dry mulch of bracken or bark chippings to protect young plants.
- May cause skin allergy
There are currently no articles for this item.