- Position: full sun or lightly dappled shade
- Soil: moist, humus-rich soil
- Rate of growth: slow to average
- Flowering period: June and July
- Other features: leaves and flowers are good in flower arrangements
- Hardiness: fully hardy
Fluffy mauve or white flower clusters appear in June and July, held on upright stems above grey-green, fern-like foliage. The dainty blooms of this early flowering meadow rue provide an excellent contrast with larger flowered plants. Perfect for a border in partial shade, the stems need supporting with brushwood or garden canes.
- Garden care: Divide plants as new growth begins in spring though divisions may be slow to re-establish. In autumn cut back flower stems to the ground.
There are currently no articles for this item.