Ranunculus 'Aviv White'
- Position: full sun
- Soil: fertile, moist but freely draining
- Rate of growth: average to fast
- Flowering period: May to June
- Hardiness: fully hardy
Immaculately formed pure white flowers add colour to the late spring and early summer garden. Plant more than you need as you will want plenty for the vase.
- Garden care: Plant the tallon-like corms in autumn or spring 8cm deep and a similar distance apart with their 'fingers' facing downwards.
- Harmful if eaten/may cause skin allergy
There are currently no 'goes well with' suggestions for this item.