- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: any moist but well-drained soil
- Rate of growth: average to fast
- Flowering period: April to May
- Hardiness: fully hardy
This great new cultivar produces big, goblet-shaped flowers in spring, but retains a compact, bushy habit, which makes it ideal for creating a big splash in a little space. The flowers have a light fragrance and the creamy-white petals are washed with raspberry-pink on their outer egdes, creating a lush two-tone effect. A magnificent addition to the shrub border, it will also make a beautiful specimen in the spring garden
- Garden care: Plant in a sheltered spot, away from strong winds. Requires minimal pruning. Remove any broken, diseased or crossing branches in spring. Mulch in spring with manure or leafmould, especially on dry soils.
There are currently no articles for this item.