grape 'Pinot Blanc'
white wine grape
- Position: full sun
- Soil: well-drained, preferably neutral to alkaline soil
- Rate of growth: fast-growing
- Flowering period: June to July
- Flower colour: tiny green flowers
- Other features: has green grapes
- Hardiness: fully hardy
A vigorous grape vine that is decorative as well as edible, with deeply cut, fresh green leaves. During the summer small greenish flowers are followed by white grapes that can be produced into your own vino! Best grown against a warm, sunny wall to ensure a good crop.
- Garden care: When planting incorporate plenty of well-rotted organic matter in to the planting hole. Prune in mid-winter, cutting back to fit the available space, and again in mid-summer if necessary.
There are currently no articles for this item.