Euphorbia × martini 'Ascot Rainbow'
- Position: full sun
- Soil: light, well-drained garden soil
- Rate of growth: average to fast growing
- Flowering period: March to July
- Hardiness: fully hardy
The grey-green leaves of this evergreen perennial emerge with a pinkish-red flush and as they mature, develop a red-marked, creamy yellow margin. To add to this colourful effect, the foliage may take on a pink flush during the colder months of the year. The flowerheads, which top the leafy stems from spring are also variegated and are a wonderful blend of green, cream and red. Drought tolerant once established, it looks marvelous in a gravel garden.
- Garden care: To promote new shoots remove flowered stems to their base in spring after the flowers have faded. When working with spurges always wear gloves since the milky sap is poisonous and a potential skin irritant.
- CAUTION toxic if eaten/skin & eye irritant
There are currently no articles for this item.