Complete window feeder for birds
If you want a closer look at the birds, then this window feeder is just the ticket. It is designed to stick straight onto your windowpane, so you can really get a birds-eye-view! It can hold seed, water and even food blocks, so it creates a lot of interest and will often attract several birds at any one time.
- three-sided open access, making it easier and safer for the birds to use
- two special perches that give additional space and accessibility
- a bird perching strip to help birds land and feed
- a clear overhanging roof with a visibility strip, which offers good protection from the weather, while giving a clear view of nearby predators
- a large oval opening at the back, which gives you an excellent view of all the comings and goings
- a simple-fixing, detachable feeding area that makes it easy to clean and re-fill
- a safety system to hold the feeder should the window suckers ever fail
Capacity - 2 fat ballsor food blocks, plus up to 7oz (0.2kg) seed and 2¼ fluid oz water - or 11½ (0.33kg) food and no water
Dimensions: 14cm high x 10cm deep x 33cm wide
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Clean
- Easy To Set Up
- Year Round
Comments about Complete window feeder for birds:
Ours is on a conservatory window. It attracts all types of birds, including
green finches, dunnocks and blackbirds! The female blackbird squeezes herself into it to shelter from the rain.
Well worth the money
- Your Gardening Experience:
Do you want to ask a question about this?If so, click on the button and fill in the box below. We will post the question on the website, together with your alias (bunnykins, digger1, plantdotty etc etc) and where you are from (Sunningdale/Glasgow etc). We'll also post the answer to your question!
Q:I'd like a window bird feeder that the pigeons can't get into. Is there one? We will be placing it on a first floor window.Thank you.Asked on 11/17/2013 by Gail from London
We do not market any of these window feeders as 'pigeon-proof', however the following two products will make it difficult for them to feed.
Suet ball window feeder
Sphere window feeder
http://www.crocus.co.uk/product/_/sphere-window-bird-feeder/classid.2000015391/Answered on 11/19/2013 by Helen from Crocus
Wildlife-friendly gardens are not only more interesting as you can watch all the comings and goings, but they are often more productive as many creatures will help increase pollination. Garden ponds act as a magnet to dragonflies and damsel flies, along wRead full article