Primula auricula 'Hinton Fields'
- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: moist, humus-rich, neutral to acid soil
- Rate of growth: average
- Flowering period: April to May
- Flower colour: yellow and white
- Hardiness: fully hardy
Concentric rings of yellow and white adorn the flat-faced flowers of this spreading auricula from mid-spring. Well suited to a woodland floor or lightly shaded rockery, it also makes a great addition to a seasonal potted display and can be underplanted with spring flowering bulbs including miniature daffodils, species tulips and even crocus.
- Garden care: Divide large clumps after the plant has flowered, preferably during a wet spell.
There are currently no articles for this item.