Geranium 'Rise and Shine'
- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: fertile, well-drained soil
- Rate of growth: average to fast growing
- Flowering period: June to October
- Hardiness: fully hardy
Masses of white-eyed cobalt blue flowers, each laced with magenta-pink veins, top lush mounds of much-divided foliage from early summer until the first frosts. As the flowers age, they take on a rich pinkish hue, adding further interest throughout the season. Its low, spreading habit makes it ideal for the front of the border, or cascading over the edges of a pot.
- Garden care: Carefully weed by hand as hoeing can break rhizomes, which are very close to the surface. Lift and divide large colonies in spring.
There are currently no articles for this item.