Fuchsia 'Whiteknights Pearl'
fuchsia Whiteknights Pearl
20% off plants
- Standard £4.99
- Click & collect FREE
- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: fertile, moist, well-drained soil
- Rate of growth: fast-growing
- Flowering period: June to October
- Hardiness: frost hardy (may need winter protection)
This hardy fuchsia boasts dark green leafy stems hung with slender pale pink flowers. 'Whiteknights Pearl' blooms non-stop from early summer to autumn, growing in stature with the passing years. A lovely addition to borders and patio containers.
- Garden care: To encourage growth, pinch out the growing tips of young plants after the sixth or seventh pair of leaves. During the growing season water regularly, applying a balanced liquid fertiliser each month. Cut back to the permanent framework in early spring.
There are currently no articles for this item.