Buddleja 'Buzz Magenta' (Buzz Series)
- Position: full sun
- Soil: fertile, well-drained soil
- Rate of growth: fast growing
- Flowering period: July to September
- Other features: the flowers will attract butterflies
- Hardiness: fully hardy
- Garden care: Prune back hard in March, removing all of the previous year's growth to three or four buds.
Masses of magenta-pink flowers form big, vibrant spires that not only add lashings of colour to the border, but also attract bees and butterflies to the garden. Part of the new 'Buzz' series, it is a compact buddleja, that will flower for months, and is tolerant of most settings, provided it gets plenty of sun.
There are currently no articles for this item.