Buddleja Buzz Ivory 'Tobuivo' (Buzz Series)
- Position: full sun
- Soil: fertile, well-drained soil
- Rate of growth: fast growing
- Flowering period: July to September
- Other features: the flowers will attract butterflies
- Hardiness: fully hardy
- Garden care: Prune back hard in March, removing all of the previous year's growth to three or four buds.
A recent development in the world of these much-loved shrubs, has produced the Buddlejas in the 'Buzz' series. They are compact, colourful and free-flowering, and will attract bees and butterflies to the garden. Easy to grow and very rewarding, these tough shrubs will flower for several months from midsummer, so are ideal for a mixed border or pot.
There are currently no articles for this item.