Anthurium Red Champion ('Anthbnena') (PBR)
- Standard £4.99
- Next / named day £6.99
- Click & collect FREE
- Position: bright but indirect light
- Soil: fertile: good potting compost
- Rate of growth: average
- Flowering period: periodically throughout the year
- Hardiness: tender (indoors only)
- Current height: approximately 50cm (including pot)
- Pot covers: choose a 16cm pot cover to give a good fit over the pot.
Lush looking foliage and amazing flowers with waxy-looking, red heart-shaped flowers, each with a yellow 'tail'. These are relatively easy and reliable - and great if you want to add some colour to a bright room or conservatory.
- Home care: Water freely when in growth, but keep dryer in winter. Mist the leaves regularly with water to increase humidity and every so often put it under a cold shower to wash off the leaves. Make sure the winter temperatures stay above 15°C, and repot every couple of years.
- Harmful if eaten/skin irritant
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I bought a couple of these for a friend (who is a plant expert) as a gift and she was delighted with the quality of the plants and the profusion of flowers. They were delivered on the date I requested.
- Your Gardening Experience: