5 year plant guarantee
We grow all our hardy plants outdoors through the year which makes them very tough. This makes us so confident about them that we offer a 5 year guarantee on any plants that we classify as fully hardy.
Fully hardy effectively means anything that should survive outside in a normal British winter. Look out for our 5 year guarantee stamp on plant descriptions for those that are covered. Look out for our 5 year guarantee stamp on plant descriptions for the plants that are covered.
Here's how it works:
1. Take a photo of the plant that hasn't survived - this helps us to record any problems with plant quality
2. Send the photo, along with a description of the problem and your order reference number to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Our plant experts will review the photo to assess the issue
4. We will then either refund you or replace the plant
Terms & conditions
- We won't replace or refund a plant if we think that a plant has died due to lack of watering or proper horticultural care (left out in the sun for 2 weeks before it is planted, for example), or if the plant has been infected by an airborne pest or disease contracted from your garden or your neighbours'
- Gift vouchers and delivery charges are non-refundable