Webb WER18HW steel deck petrol rotary mower
- 18 inch cut
- Briggs & Stratton 500 series engine
- 4 in 1: rear/side discharge, collect or mulch.
- 7 Setting single lever height of cut adjustment: 15mm-66mm
- Easy fold handles
- 60 Litre easi-view grass collector
- Ball bearing wheels
- Steel deck
- 1 year manufacturer's warranty
Here are a few pointers regarding your order.
- Machinery cannot be left without a signature, so you will need to sign for delivery
- If you can't be there, talk nicely to your neighbour and then when you place your order remember to say 'please leave with neighbour if not in', so we know what to do
- Machinery will be easy to assemble (if not already assembled) and will come with an owner's manual or instruction booklet
There are currently no 'goes well with' suggestions for this item.
There’s nothing like a lawn to bring the various elements of a garden together as it’s easy on the eye and helps highlight other more ornamental features. Best of all, it adds much needed space to the garden and provides evergreen continuity too. But a laRead full article
If you do nothing else...water new plants. Make sure new additions do not suffer during dry spells. Plant up summer containers bedding once the threat of frosts has passed. Feed container plants about six weeks after planting. If it’s a nice day...trim heRead full article
Adjust the cutting height of your mower to a height of 4cm (see manufacturer’s instructions). Cut the grass when it reaches about 6cm long. Do not use a grassbox on your mower unless the clippings are over 2cm long. Instead, leave the clippings as a mulchRead full article