8 bags of all purpose compost - miracle gro - 50 litre bags
Please note: this item cannot be delivered to all areas of the UK. See below for exclusions.
Miracle Gro All Purpose compost has a superior water retention agent which helps to stop plants drying out and makes them easy to water. This All purpose compost adds extra nutrients with the added Miracle-Gro plant food which last up to 3 months, giving your plants an extra helping hand to grow stronger.
- Feeds for 3 months - enriched with added Miracle-Gro plant food
- 40% more nutrients than ordinary multi purpose compost
- Helps make watering easier with Miracle grow's Special water retaining agent.
- Ideal for all the garden including containers, pots baskets beds and borders.
- Grits, gravels and compost are delivered by a specialist courier so will arrive separately from the rest of your order. They will call prior to delivery to confirm a delivery time.
- They won't always be able to bring the bags to your door, preferring to a choose a point close to the road.
- Someone will need to be in to accept and sign for the delivery.
- We can not deliver to postcodes CA, GY, IM, JE, LA, NE, PO, TR, or anywhere in Scotland.
There are currently no 'goes well with' suggestions for this item.
There was a time when alliums were thought of only as vegetables. However, the taller varieties with their huge globe flower heads are now one of the stars of the architectural plant world. The stiff lollipop heads off-setting sharp vertical leaves, tall,Read full article
The secret of success when planting a climber is to make sure that the soil is in good heart and the roots are set away from the dry conditions found at the base of a wall. After planting, I also suggest that you cover the surface of the soil with a mulchRead full article
The secret to success when planting a tree is to make sure that it is well anchored; with shorter trees careful firming may be sufficient, but for trees over 1.5m a short stake and tree tie will help to keep the root ball in place. After planting, it's aRead full article
Shrubs are vital ingredients in a garden. They provide height, structure and year-round interest - as well as creating a backdrop for many of the showier plants. When it comes to planting a shrub, there are a couple of important points to remember. You wiRead full article