Viola cornuta 'Victoria's Blush'
- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: fertile, humus-rich, moist, well-drained soil
- Rate of growth: average to fast-growing
- Flowering period: May to August
- Flower colour: pure white
- Hardiness: fully hardy
Throughout the summer, delicately scented pale pink flowers appear, each flushed a slightly deeper pink at the outer edges of their petals and streaked with bright magenta near their eye. Gently spreading in habit, the mainly evergreen foliage will form soft drifts, filling gaps at the front of the border, or tumbling over the edge of a pot.
- Garden care: To minimise the risk of fungal diseases always use new, sterilised compost for container plants. Deadhead regularly to prolong flowering. Cut back after flowering to maintain a neat, compact shape.
There are currently no articles for this item.