Viola cornuta 'Alba Group'
- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: fertile, humus-rich, moist, well-drained soil
- Rate of growth: average to fast-growing
- Flowering period: May to August
- Flower colour: pure white
- Hardiness: fully hardy
Masses of subtly scented, pure white flowers from May to August and toothed, oval, fresh green leaves. This horned white violet is ideal for the front of a moist, well-drained border in sun or partial shade. Spreading in habit, the evergreen foliage should be cut back after flowering to maintain a neat, compact shape.
- Garden care: To minimise the risk of fungal diseases always use new, sterilised compost for container plants. Deadhead regularly to prolong flowering.