- Position: full sun or light shade
- Soil: moist but well drained soil
- Rate of growth: average
- Flowering period: June - August
- Flower colour: white or pale pink
- Other features: aromatic foliage
- Hardiness: fully hardy
Tall branching stems, produce rounded or dome-shaped clusters of white to blush pink flowers from early summer above the mounds of aromatic, finely divided foliage. The flowers are very rich in nectar, and the leaves can be used in a number of herbal remedies. Its natural, billowing habit makes it ideally suited to wilder planting schemes.
- Garden care: Gather flower-heads for use in dried flower arrangements from mid to late-summer before the seedheads begin to ripen.