- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: fertile, well-drained soil (or loam-based potting compost such as John Innes no. 3 for container-grown specimens)
- Rate of growth: initially slow-growing
- Flowering period: July and August
- Flower colour: creamy-white aging to yellow
- Hardiness: frost hardy (needs winter protection)
Clusters of jasmine-scented, creamy-white, tubular flowers in mid- and late-summer and lustrous, dark green leaves. This versatile, evergreen climber is perfect for covering a sheltered, sunny house wall or training through a robust tree. In areas where winter temperatures fall below -10 degrees centigrade it's best grown under glass in a large, cool greenhouse or conservatory.
- Garden care: In February or March trim to keep within bounds.
There are currently no articles for this item.