- Standard £4.99
- Next / named day £6.99
- Click & collect FREE
- Position: full sun
- Soil: humus-rich, moisture retentive soil
The fruits of this recently introduced cherry tomato have a distinctive flavour, which has hints of raspberries, blackberries and other summer fruits. They are also noted for their attractive appearance as their skin is a deep plum-pink with just a hint of green near the stalk. Their firm textured flesh makes them suitable for eating straight from the vine or for cooking.
- Growing Instructions:Sow in a frost-free greenhouse or windowsill, potting on seedlings individually as they grow. Once all danger of frost has passed, harden plants off and plant into hanging baskets or large containers of good-quality compost: allow one plant to a 35cm container. Keep well-watered and feed weekly with liquid tomato feed once flowers form.
- Sow: January-March
- Harvest: August-September
- Approximate quantity: 10 seeds.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Accurate Instructions
Comments about tomato 'Rosella':
Some of the best flavoured cherry tomatoes I have eaten. Will definitely buy again.
- Your Gardening Experience:
If you just want to grow a few vegetables or have suffered losses with early sowings, buying plants is a great way to play catch-up. Buying plants also allows you to grow vegetables if you do not have the facilities to raise them from seed yourself or wheRead full article