- Position: full sun
- Soil: well-drained, preferably neutral to alkaline soil
- Rate of growth: average
- Flowering period: June to August
- Flower colour: dark azure-blue
- Hardiness: frost hardy (will need protection in winter)
A bushy evergreen shrub with whorls of dark azure-blue flowers over a long period in summer and aromatic, grey-green leaves. This award-winning form of shrubby germander grows best in well-drained, neutral to alkaline soil in full sun. It's perfect for use in a sheltered, sunny border or in mild area as a long-flowering, informal hedge.
- Garden care: In March cut back the stems to within two or three buds from the base. Avoid excessive winter wet and offer protection during cold weather.
There are currently no articles for this item.