- Position: full sun
- Soil: moist but well-drained, moderately-fertile, neutral to acid soil
- Rate of growth: slow-growing
- Flowering period: June to July
- Flower colour: rose-pink-tinted white flowers
- Other features: lustrous, dark green, shallowly-toothed leaves
- Hardiness: frost hardy (may need winter protection)
A bushy, evergreen, ornamental shrub bearing conical clusters of fragrant, pink-tinted white flowers in June. Perfect for adding scent to a sheltered shrub border, or for growing at the base of a warm, sunny wall.
- Garden care: Incorporate lots of well-rotted organic matter into the planting hole when planting. After flowering lightly prune any shoots that spoil the symmetry of the plant.
There are currently no articles for this item.