Pelargonium 'Don Palido' (PBR)
- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: fertile, well-drained soil
- Rate of growth: fast growing
- Flowering period: May to November
- Hardiness: tender
this pelargonium will add real summer bedding schemes, patio pots, windowboxes and hanging baskets. A tender plant, it will usually flower non-stop all summer, carrying on well into the autumn, usually until it is hit by the first frost.
- Garden care: Pot up your pelargoniums, but only place them outside in the garden after the risk of frost has passed. Remove the spent flowers as they fade, and keep them well fed using a dilute solution of a high-potash liquid fertiliser (Tomorite is ideal) at regular intervals. If you want to keep them over the winter, move them to a frost free environment and avoid overwatering during the colder months.
There are currently no 'goes well with' suggestions for this item.
If you do nothing else...water new plants. Make sure new additions do not suffer during dry spells. Plant up summer containers bedding once the threat of frosts has passed. Feed container plants about six weeks after planting. If it’s a nice day...trim heRead full article