Lantana camara 'Miss Huff'
Jamaica mountain sage
- Position: full sun
- Soil: freely drained or loam-based potting compost
- Flowering period: May to September
- Flowers: orange
- Other features: all parts are toxic if eaten and contact with the foliage may irritate the skin
- Hardiness: frost hardy (may need winter protection)
- Garden care: Water moderately from spring to autumn but avoid excessive winter wet. Lanky stems may be lightly trimmed in mid- to late spring.
Vibrant yellow flowerheads, which fade to orange and later take on pink hues, appear in profusion throughout the summer attracting many beneficial insects. Thriving in well drained soils, it will become drought tolerant once established and is hardy in temperatures down to -10C. Providing a mass of summer colour in the border, it is also useful for pots, where it will create a long season of interest for a sunny patio.
- CAUTION toxic if eaten
There are currently no articles for this item.