- Standard £4.99
- Next / named day £6.99
- Click & collect FREE
- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: moist, well-drained garden soil
- Rate of growth: average to fast
- Flowering period: June to July
- Hardiness: fully hardy
- Garden care: Position well away from other small plants. To check the plant's spread dig up invasive roots in late autumn or early spring.
Small, silver streaked mid green leaves and whorls of pale yellow summer flowers. This colourful dead nettle provides the perfect naturalistic groundcover for a shady border or light woodland. Creeping stems quickly form a dense carpet of silvery foliage. Although less vigorous than the larger leafed species, avoid planting it next to small plants.