Hydrangea paniculata 'Levana'
- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: moist, well-drained, moderately fertile, humus-rich soil
- Rate of growth: fast-growing
- Flowering period: June to August
- Flower colour:white
- Hardiness: fully hardy
Large flowerheads are made up of showy, star-like sterile flowers and smaller, fragrant, fertile flowers, which will help attract pollinating insects. These appear at the ends of the branches of this very decorative shrub in summer.
- Garden care:To enhance flowering prune hard in early spring, cutting back the previous season's shoots to within a few buds of the permanent, woody framework of the plant.