Heuchera sanguinea 'White Cloud'
- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: fertile, moist, well-drained, neutral soil
- Rate of growth: average
- Flowering period: June to August
- Hardiness: fully hardy
Handsome green leaves, which develop a silvey pattern as they age, form loose mounds, from which slender spikes emerge in summer bearing small, bell-shaped flowers. Wonderful groundcover for the front of the border or open woodland.
- Garden care: Lift and divide large clumps in early autumn and replant with the crown just above the surface of the soil. Apply a generous 5-7cm (2-3in) mulch of well-rotted organic matter around the crown of the plant in spring.
- CAUTION toxic if eaten/skin & eye irritant