Heuchera 'Green Spice'
- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: fertile, moist, well-drained, neutral soil
- Rate of growth: average
- Flowering period: June to August
- Flower colour: pale pink
- Other features: silver dusted, mauve pink leaves
- Hardiness: fully hardy
Silver-green foliage with deep-plum colured markings around the veins, form pretty, semi-evergreen mounds from which the wiry, branching stems appear bearing small white flowers. This heuchera looks gorgeous planted in groups at the front of a mixed border, or pot it up and place it where its showy foliage canbest be admired.
- Garden care: Lift and divide large clumps in early autumn and replant with the crown just above the surface of the soil. Apply a generous 5-7cm (2-3in) mulch of well-rotted organic matter around the crown of the plant in spring.
There are currently no articles for this item.