- Position: full sun
- Soil: well-drained, preferably neutral to alkaline soil
- Rate of growth: fast-growing
- Flowering period: June to July
- Flower colour: tiny green flowers
- Other features:fiery autumn foliage colour
- Hardiness: fully hardy
Originating from Germany, this is an excellent white wine dessert grape that produces generous bunches of good-sized grapes, which will be ready to harvest in autumn. When ripe, these grapes have a light Muscat aroma and a delicious flavour.
- Garden care: When planting incorporate plenty of well-rotted organic matter in to the planting hole. Prune in mid-winter, cutting back to fit the available space, and again in mid-summer if necessary.
There are currently no articles for this item.