grape (syn Riesling Sylvaner)
- Position: full sun
- Soil: well-drained, preferably neutral to alkaline soil
- Rate of growth: fast-growing
- Flowering period: June to July
- Flower colour: tiny green flowers
- Other features: has rgolden yellow grapes
- Hardiness: fully hardy
This lovely vine produces a bumper crop of white grapes that are ready to pick from early October. They are often used to make a hock-like, white wine, that has a delicate flavour and a fine bouquet, but they are also very tasty dessert grapes.
- Garden care: When planting incorporate plenty of well-rotted organic matter in to the planting hole. Prune in mid-winter, cutting back to fit the available space, and again in mid-summer if necessary.
There are currently no articles for this item.