Geranium wallichianum 'Havana Blues'
- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: fertile, well-drained soil
- Rate of growth: average to fast growing
- Flowering period: June to September
- Hardiness: fully hardy
Larger than average (4-5cm diameter) flowers appear for many months from early summer above the clumps of yellow-green foliage. Each saucer-shaped blue bloom has a network of magenta coloured veins, which radiate out from the near-white centre. These provide a wonderful contrast to the colourful foliage.
- Garden care: Carefully weed by hand as hoeing can break rhizomes, which are very close to the surface. Lift and divide large colonies in spring.
There are currently no articles for this item.