Geranium Rozanne ('Gerwat') (PBR)
- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: fertile, well-drained soil
- Rate of growth: fast-growing
- Flowering period: June to September
- Flower colour: violet-blue
- Hardiness: fully hardy
Large (up to 5cm across), saucer-shaped, violet-blue flowers with white centres appear throughout the summer above the mounds of slightly-marbled, deep green foliage. Perfect for underplanting roses, or filling a few gaps in the front of a border, it copes well in full sun or partial shade.
- Garden care: In midsummer rejuvenate plants that are beginning to look jaded, by removing old flowered stems and leaves. Lift and divide large colonies in spring.
There are currently no articles for this item.