Fuchsia 'Alice Hoffman'
fuchsia Alice Hoffman
- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: fertile, moist, well-drained soil
- Rate of growth: fast-growing
- Flowering period: June to October
- Hardiness: frost hardy (may need winter protection)
This is one of the classic fuchsias, with bronze-green foliage that makes an attractive backdrop for its mass of semi-double flowers. Red and white flowers are produced in abundance on compact stems throughout summer. This hardy variety is ideal for borders and containers
- Garden care: To encourage growth, pinch out the growing tips of young plants after the sixth or seventh pair of leaves. During the growing season water regularly, applying a balanced liquid fertiliser each month. Cut back to the permanent framework in early spring.
There are currently no articles for this item.