Francoa sonchifolia 'Pink Bouquet'
- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: humus rich, moist but well-drained soil
- Rate of growth: average to fast-growing
- Flowering period: June to August
- Flower colour: blush pink
- Other features: evergreen foliage
- Hardiness: frost hardy (may need protection in winter)
The flowers of this evergreen perennial are widely used by florists, but they also make elegant plants in the garden. The long-stemmed summer flowerspike bears blush pink flowers, which have a darker pink mark on each of the four petals.
- Garden care: Water freely during the warmer weather but protect it from excessive winter wet. In colder areas, grow in a pot filled with John Innes No 2 compost and over-winter in an unheated conservatory or greenhouse.
There are currently no articles for this item.