Euphorbia cornigera 'Goldener Turm'
- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: fertile, well-drained garden soil
- Rate of growth: fast growing
- Flowering period: May to August
- Flower colour: yellow-green
- Hardiness: fully hardy
Handsome foliage with a creamy-green central vein, and lime-yellow flowerheads, which appear from late spring, provide a long period of interest. Place this herbaceous spurge next to rich plums for a dazzling contrast.
- Garden care: After flowering remove the faded flower-heads. When working with spurges always wear gloves since the milky sap is poisonous and a potential skin irritant.
- CAUTION toxic if eaten/skin & eye irritant
Early-summer- flowering shrubs can be pruned this month to keep them vigorous and flowering well. It is also the ideal time to prune several trees that are prone to bleeding if pruned at other times, and it’s not too late...Read full article