Euphorbia × martini 'Ascot Rainbow' (PBR)
- Standard £4.99
- Next / named day £6.99
- Click & collect FREE
- Position: full sun
- Soil: light, well-drained garden soil
- Rate of growth: average to fast growing
- Flowering period: March to July
- Hardiness: fully hardy
The grey-green leaves of this evergreen perennial emerge with a pinkish-red flush and as they mature, develop a red-marked, creamy yellow margin. To add to this colourful effect, the foliage may take on a pink flush during the colder months of the year. The flowerheads, which top the leafy stems from spring are also variegated and are a wonderful blend of green, cream and red. Drought tolerant once established, it looks marvelous in a gravel garden.
- Garden care: To promote new shoots remove flowered stems to their base in spring after the flowers have faded. When working with spurges always wear gloves since the milky sap is poisonous and a potential skin irritant.
- CAUTION toxic if eaten/skin & eye irritant
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Small In Size
Comments about Crocus Euphorbiaxmartini'Ascot Rainbow':
The colour of this Euphorbia is not remotely as bright and colourful as in the photograph. It is a dull yellow/ green. The plant received is not very strong. It goes thinner and smaller with age. Not as expected.
- Your Gardening Experience: