- Position: full sun
- Soil: fertile, well-drained, neutral to acid soil
- Rate of growth: average to fast-growing
- Flowering period: May and June
- Flower colour: cream and lilac-pink
- Other features: downy, mid-green seed-pods (on unpruned stems)
- Hardiness: fully hardy
Masses of pinkish-orange and buff-coloured, pea-like flowers clothe the slender, arching stems of this rounded deciduous shrub in late spring and early summer. It will thrive in a sunny spot with well-drained soil and as it does not get too large, it is perfect for smaller gardens.
- Garden care:Pinch out the shoots of young plants to encourage the development of a bushy habit. It needs to be pruned each year after flowering to ensure a bumper crop of flowers in the following year. Reduce the flowered stems by a half, taking care not to cut into the old wood.
There are currently no articles for this item.