Cornus 'Norman Hadden'
- Position: full sun, prefers a sheltered spot
- Soil: fertile, humus-rich, well-drained, neutral to acid soil
- Rate of growth: average
- Flowering period: June to July
- Other features: produces large strawberry-like fruits in autumn
- Hardiness: fully hardy
This graceful dogwood produces masses of creamy-white flowering bracts in June, turning deep pink in July, then large strawberry-like fruits in autumn. The lush green foliage is semi-evergreen. Grown as a larger shrub or small, multi-stemmed tree, it makes a wonderful specimen.
- Garden care: Incorporate a good amount of well-rotted leafmould when planting. Requires minimal pruning.
There are currently no articles for this item.