- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: moist but well-drained soil
- Rate of growth: fast-growing
- Flowering period: July to October
- Flower colour: creamy white
- Other features: excellent for dried flower arrangements
- Hardiness: fully hardy
Big, blousy heads of elegant flowers are the star feature of this plant. They emerge above mounds of dark green fern-like, semi-evergreen foliage in mid summer and last well into autumn. These gorgeous flowers act as a beacon to beneficial insects and are great in cut or dried flower arrangements. Very popular with all the top designers now, this relatively new introduction to the UK is bang on trend.
- Garden Care: Apply a generous mulch around the base of the plant in autumn and snip off the flowerheads before they set seed if you dont want more plants in spring.
There are currently no articles for this item.